It's almost that time of year again, when I see a bunch of kids trick-or-treating- while i'm passing out candy with my grandpa. I can't really celebrate halloween for a couple of reasons, but this year I have some ideas to get some kids to come to our house:
1. In chalk on the drive way, I write "Happy Halloween!" And draw some ghosts and stuff.
2. Get some good candy for once instead of tootsie rolls.
3. Make the driveway a fall theme.
4. Get some little plastic dollar pumpkins from Walmart.
5. Get my self a cat ears hat.
I still have plenty of time to work on this, but I like to start planning early :-).