Monday, September 14, 2009

100th post Scanvenger hunt!

Hi guys! Sophie here to host Iyana's 100th post scavenger hunt! What you guys need to do is: Comment or make a post on which pictures go with which posts on this blog.
On September 21, this hunt will end, and I'll tell you guys the answers!
Lets begin!
1. This one was fun to do in class!
2.Lots of people!
3. Subway is AWESOME!!!

4. I took these pics with my camera for the first time!
5. The day we will never forget...
6. Rain keeps me sunny!
7. How peaceful..
8. Some people don't like them, but I do!

9. The very beginning of Iyana's Discoveries and Projects (HUGE hint)
10. The day for the mom's!
11. Last people on the planet
12. Almost enter the contest, but didn't

13. I thought he'd never reply!
14. Me and my beloved grandma...
15. Can't go to Vegas with out friends!
16. My fave show with my fave team!
17. Almost done with the series!

18. A huge disease that got america going crazy!
19. What a dipressing day...
20. Aww! Look at the newlyweds!
21. Swimming is fun!
22. This one hurt my eyes when I found the picture!
23. My fave car..
24. Tanning is very common!
25. And last, my favorite kind of meat... mmm




All right hunters! Get a move on! Number the answers with the correct post and comment me! Can't wait how much progress you guys made!
**Iyana**
and $Sophie$
POST THE YOUR ANSWERS ON YOUR BLOG. DO NOT COMMENT.
Then it won't be fun! :-)
____________________________________________________________________
Oh and happy birthday to my little sis Makayla who's turning two!!!
Happy Birthday to Makayla!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment