Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sigh


It's summer and school's out. I guess I should be happy that there is no more school, but i'm just saying. I'm not really enjoying the fact I won't see my friends, my old 4th grade teacher anymore (laid off), and have nothing to do. I tried to have a good time at my summer slumber party with Sara, Desiree, and Judy, but my illness messed up the whole night! Judy was sick as well. I am having so many mixed emotioms, it's hard to explain. Sigh. Well I got to go now. Have a great summer and stuff. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Awww you know Iyana it really didnt mess it all up i mean me and Desiree still played and have an AWESOME time!!!!! It was really fun wen we played rockband to how can u say it wasnt fun and ur illness messed it up that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = D = D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it will be okay. If we could meet I would be your friend. Your blog is cool and stuff. I just started on my blog. I wish you could follow me. Thank you ro giving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete