Monday, June 8, 2009

Ni hao! It's Mandarin!

I am starting to learn how to speak Mandarin. Mandarin is a type of Chinese speaking along with many other choices. I can speak a conversation with someone in Mandarin, for example:

Mandarin:
me- Ni hao.
friend- Ni hao.
me- Wo jioa Iyana.
friend- Tai hao le.
me- Xia shang!
friend- Xie xie.
me- Bu ke oi.
friend- Zai jian!
me- Zai jian!

English:
me- Hello.
friend-Hello.
me- My name is Iyana.
friend- Wonderful.
me- Good Afternoon!
friend- Thank you.
me- You welcome.
friend- Goodbye!
me- Goodbye!

I think most people should learn another language or two, because who knows, you might run into a forienger and be able to have a nice conversation with them! And it's a great way to pass time during the summer!

3 comments:

  1. hey thank you so much for commenting on my blog. and yours is really cute!
    and i totally agree that it is good to learn another language. im taking spanish at my school

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm learning spanish by my dad and who are you lena and check my blog iyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tripp rilly tiped that.He is rilly bad.

    ReplyDelete