Monday, June 22, 2009

He answered! :-D

Get this. I wrote a letter to Barrack Obama, and he wrote back! I am so happy! I thought since he gets like tons of mail each day, I thought he wouldn't even find my letter! He's so busy being president, but I guess he has more spare time than I thought! :-D
Here is the letter he sent me it says:
THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON
Dear student:
Thank you for your recent note, and for sharing your thoughts with me. Your kind words echo the messages of millions of Americans who have welcomed me and my family to the White House with an outpouring of goodwill.
On January 20th, Americans spoke with one voice, choosing hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord. Our Nation faces serious challenges, but we will overcome them if our imagination is joined to common purpose.
Now is our time to work together, reaffirm our enduring spirit, and choose our better history. With your help, we will renew our Nation's promise to carry forth the great gift of freedom to future generations, as our forebears have delivered it to us.
Sincerely,
Barrack Obama
I am so happy I got his reply. And he signed his picture and letter! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. good for you!. but wut did your letter say?? oh well im glad u sent a letter! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i like the only one who goes on Blogspot anymore i mean eric doesnt go on u dont go on desiree doesnt go on alexandria doesnt go on (i hate her now) i mean c mon and hows ur newpaper club thingy goin? and ur survey on the Jonas Brothers isnt looking to good......... srry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go on. Heh the closest I've gotten to Barack's signature was on my presidential award from school, but I think it's just a copy and they typed my name on the copy.

    -Rassbert

    ReplyDelete