Sunday, July 5, 2009

The party

I'm back from the party, and it was great! Here are some pics.

I ate some Filipino food and watermelon. yum.
The birthday girls! The two twins, Riley and Reagan!
Pretty cake.
Dozens and dozens of gifts!
Very good food.
Lots of presents = A big tornado like wrapping paper storm
Everything was all good, until my sister became a ice cream bar thief lol.
It was so much fun, until the bounce house incident. Get this me, my sisters, my friend Alana, and the twins we're jumping around in the bounce house when all the other guests left. So we're having fun until "PPPSSSSSSTTTTTT." The air pump stopped blowing the air into the jumper.
I said, "Get down!" but everyone stood still. We started sinking into the jumper. It was horrible and funny at the same time. Me and my baby sis Makayla we're panicking. Wouldn't you panic if you were in a sinking bounce house, and being the farthest from the door to get out? I know I would. We all got out eventually with the help of the adults. Know I learned a couple of lessons from this party:

  1. Being a baby daycare would totally be my thing
  2. Don't put a gift with wrapping paper. In the bag will do just fine.
  3. I enjoy babies alot.
  4. Riley and Reagan get twice the presents each party.
5. And NEVER, EVER, EVER, STAY IN A DEFLATING BOUNCE HOUSE WITH THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS, THE TWO ESCAPERS, AND A PANICKING, TRYING TO STAY UP FOR AIR (Even thought there is plenty of air, it's not like we are under water) BABY.
Although it was fun escaping the jumper. It's like a episode of Fear Factor or Survivor.

4 comments:

  1. can you please advertise for my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be scary, and fun! You are a great blogger, Iyana! Keep checking out my blog! Can you reccomend it to some of your followers, please? Thanks! Fun, fun, fun!
    ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should look into photography! These are some great pictures! Thanks for keeping an eye on the girls in bounce house - you're such a great helper...If I were inside the bounce house when it deflated I probably would've freaked out more than you...I was on the outside freaking out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you advertise our blog plz we promise that we will do same with yours

    ReplyDelete