Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's alright

Lately, i've been feeling as if my friends Junette and Sara are getting more attention then I am at school. I'm kinda jealous, but it doesn't really matter cause i've been more focused on school work. I've been reading this book called, "Jacob Have I Loved" and it's a really good book, but then Junette and Sara say that i've been quiet. And it's true I have. But every time I feel like just working, they get all sad cause they think i'm mad at them cause i'm not talking to them.
I felt kinda bad for my friend Desiree, cause there's this field trip coming up, and Desiree's dad said that he'll pay for it if she was SUPER good. But then she said she got in trouble, and she says she doesn't know if she's going now. Sara was like, "You need to stop getting in trouble." And everybody was like "yeah". I was quiet, but I really wanted to say, "I don't blame her." But I stayed silent. I wanna help her now, so she can come, but I don't know if I can raise $500 for the two of us. I'll see what I can do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment